Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
COUNTER
Top posters
berignac
General view over teritorial strategies I_vote_lcapGeneral view over teritorial strategies I_voting_barGeneral view over teritorial strategies I_vote_rcap 
die_volker
General view over teritorial strategies I_vote_lcapGeneral view over teritorial strategies I_voting_barGeneral view over teritorial strategies I_vote_rcap 
shanilla
Latest topics
» Driver Checker 1807 Portable By Speedzodiac
General view over teritorial strategies I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:14 pm by berignac

General view over teritorial strategies I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:50 am by berignac

General view over teritorial strategies I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:48 pm by berignac

» WinRAR 4.00 32Bit And 64Bit Full-Version {extra
General view over teritorial strategies I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:39 am by berignac

» Ansys 12 64 Bit License Generator Pirate Bay
General view over teritorial strategies I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:16 am by berignac

» Ansys 12 64 Bit License Generator Pirate Bay
General view over teritorial strategies I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:34 am by berignac

» Dbz Hentai Kamehasutra In Color
General view over teritorial strategies I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:16 pm by berignac

» Albert Nobbs 2011 BluRay 720p DTS X264-CHD
General view over teritorial strategies I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:18 am by berignac

» Et Si On Vivait Tous Ensemble?
General view over teritorial strategies I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:43 pm by berignac

General view over teritorial strategies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
die_volker
Admin

General view over teritorial strategies Empty
PostSubject: General view over teritorial strategies   General view over teritorial strategies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:35 pm

The way you define a territory as yours and you lay out the defenses is definitely a decision factor in the outcome of the game.
This must happen quite quick, by assessing the good and weak points of your adversary's civilization, and of course the type of terrain you fight on.
Defensive strategies are the hardest to achieve, since there is no ""bulk of the armies" and you are more or less scattered and your focus is on economy.
Offensive strategists have the advantage of not worrying about the way they defend their territories as long as their armies are moving fast enough to pose a permanent threat to others.
The difficult part for them will be watching their backs and using the terrain layout efficiently and in a faster pace.
Forests are thought to be a natural wall of defense. Not if you are late in the game they're not. This is why your territory must be in constant surveillance.
Back to top Go down
https://totalstrategy.forumotion.com

General view over teritorial strategies
Page 1 of 1